EDIT: This giveaway has ended. Enter our current giveaway here!
We’re having our fifth and final giveaway, folks, and this one’s very special. As many of our faithful readers already know, Brian and I are engaged and we’ve entered the Crate & Barrel Ultimate Wedding Contest. If you’ve already heard about this 10 times, don’t stop reading! For those of you who are new to the Westervin blog, lemme esplain! In order to get to the next round in the contest, we need to be amongst the top 50 vote-getters. We’re barely hanging on — somewhere around 200th place — but we’re not giving up hope. Should we win, our wedding will be unique and sassy, like us! We plan to purchase goods and services that are eco-friendly and that support small, local businesses and independent craftspeople. Craftspeople like the shockingly sweet Lorena of Marañón. I plan on wearing one of her refreshingly cool embroidered necklaces on the big day. To help us win, Lorena has kindly donated one of her necklaces for a giveaway. This giveaway! We ask that you vote for us in the contest, and in return, you will be entered to win the hand-embroidered and -sewn Peacock Fan Necklace above. If you’ve already voted for us, you’re half way there!
How to enter:
- Follow this link to our Ultimate Wedding Contest entry page.
- Click “Vote for this Entry”
- Enter your email address (you will NOT receive spam, this is just to verify that you are an actual person)
- Leave a comment on this post with your vote number (e.g. I’m vote #170). To get your vote number, just check the vote count on our entry page after you’ve received your confirmation email.* In your comment, be sure to include your name in the “Name” field and your email address in the “Email” field.
- Tell others to vote for us. Why? Because you’ll get additional entries and increase your chances of winning the necklace! So tweet about it, blog about it, post a link on your Facebook wall or email it to your friends. Just ask them to leave your name in their comment (e.g. I’m vote #170 and Kelly Jones told me to vote!)
- Give yourself a pat on the back!
*If you’ve already voted for us chances are I know about it. Don’t worry about the vote number unless you remember it.