1. This little horse jar from A Beautiful Party is perfect for collecting tiny treasures. If there’s two things I love, it’s tiny things and treasures!
2. Ok, so it turns out there are many, many things I love, including yogurt fruit snacks. I would still file these under “tiny treasures” though…
3. Our treasure of a friend (see what I’m doing here?) Hollie Martin collaborated with Cake Wines to design a beautiful label for their Pinot Grigio. Congrats, Hollie! Now gimme some wine! (White wines. Also on my list of loves.)
4. It’s been a while since we checked in with our other down-under artist friend Erin Flannery, but her work never disappoints.
5. Attention Chicago-area crafters! The Chicago Craft Mafia is hosting another Craft Racket. Head to Beans & Bagles on Tuesday, April 10th for tips on getting your crafts into shops. Knowledge — now that’s a true treasure. (Does it feel like I’m stretching a bit?) These earrings pictured are from Chicago Craft Mafia member Moira K. Lime.
6. Artist Vanessa Ramos has put together a fun tutorial for making your own zipper pouch. Perfect for collecting more tiny treasures! (Okay, I’m done.)